How Somnolis Can Help
The lower moulding holds the lower jaw forward to increase airflow in your throat. Increased airflow and less interrupted breathing results in less embarrassing sounds of snoring and more restful night’s sleep.
Why Is Somnolis Different?
- Proven to reduce snoring in more than 80% of cases and 55% of sleep apnoea
- Clinically tested
- Ideal for those using a mouthpiece for the first time
- Designed for mild snorers
- Ideal for short-term, temporarily periods such as holidays, short stay in hospitals, weekends away or spending the night at a friend’s or family
- Has a 30 day money back guarantee!
Do Not Use Somnolis If:
- You wear a removable or partial dental prosthesis
- You have pain in mandibular articulation
- You have loose or unstable teeth
*Please note this product is available for VAT Exemption, The VAT free price is available if you have suffered with the symptoms for 3 months or longer. By selecting the VAT exempt price I declare that I am receiving a product from this website for my own personal use. I claim that the supply of this unit is eligible for relief from VAT under group 12, schedule 2 of the value added tax act 1994.