Order today and get 8 months cleaning tablets FREE!
Why It’s Best
Officially the World’s Number 1
TheraSnore from Tower Health is unique in its design, a key factor to its success. It is the world’s No 1 appliance with over 1 million stop snoring mouth guards sold worldwide.
Advantages Over Other Stop Snoring Mouthguards
- Lasts twice as long as most other appliances – others fall apart after 12 months – TheraSnore lasts 2 years.
- Fully Adjustable – has 5 settings to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Only fits on the upper teeth – you can move the lower jaw normally during sleep and even sleep with your mouth open.
- Fits securely and comfortably to the upper teeth – no rough edges and it will stay in all night.
- Proven to be effective for Snoring and mild to moderate Sleep Apnoea in clinical trials.
- 90% of people who try TheraSnore keep it permanently.
- No jaw ache with TheraSnore’s unique design.
See the benefits of the TheraSnore stop snoring mouth guard for yourself at home on a no risk 60 day trial.
Most other snoring appliances fix the lower teeth in position which can give severe jaw ache in the morning. TheraSnore’s unique design ensures full movement of the lower jaw at all times, allowing you to breathe easily and eliminates any possibility of jaw ache or stiffness.
It is very comfortable, the lower and upper pieces are very soft around your teeth and gums, so you won’t find it rubbing or have any problems with hard edges.
Why snoring can be dangerous
Snoring is often a symptom of OSAS, which is suffered by an estimated 3 million people, both male and female, in the UK. It is also frequently associated with the following conditions:
- Cardiac arrest and other cardiopulmonary problems
- Unexplained Nocturnal Mortality
In severe cases, OSAS can be fatal. It is vital that healthcare professionals are able to recognise possible cases of OSAS. There are a variety of treatments available to patients with OSAS which are explored later.